This week focused on the job-hunting process, from continuing your job search after accepting a job, to deciphering job descriptions.
Are you currently on the hunt for a great actuary job? Look no further than Actuary.com, where you can sign-up for a free job seekers account!
- Uncovering the ‘Real’ Job Behind the Description
Ninety-nine percent of job postings are a widely inaccurate reflection of the actual role. So how do you find out what the position actually entails? Check out this article for advice.
- Why You Need Social Media In Your Job Search
This article reviews not only why you need social media in your job hunt – but exactly how you can use each network to get the job!
- How To Take A Job And Keep Your Job Search Going
While the new job you’ve been offered may not be the right one, it is the only one right now. Learn how you can accept a position and continue your job search.
- Is There Any Point in Applying to a Months-Old Job Posting?
Is it too late to apply to a three-month-old job posting? Ask A Manager has it covered
- Do You Have Good Job-Search Manners?
Learn the finer points of business etiquette to really make a lasting impression at your next job interview.