It’s more than just a job posting on Actuary.com…it’s a media blitz to help you find great candidates.
Pricing and Product Options
Create an Account for Free
View Resumes for Free
Sign Up or Sign In to Your Employer/Recruiter Account
Ad Agencies – click here
Our unique combination of advantages are unmatched by any other actuarial employment web site. When choosing a board to post to, there are many subtle differences between sites that you may not realize until after you have made a purchase. We suggest reading through all of the following points in assessing our site versus others. Here is what makes Actuary.com different and why you should consider posting with us:
- Our site specializes in actuarial employment only. Many mega sites or large networks of sites target all industries. We know the actuarial marketplace!
- We have one of the highest traffic employment websites on the internet for actuaries.
- To provide you with great exposure, we distribute your job to many other sites.
- We sell job posting packets at significant savings and you can take up to a year to use all your postings. If you are going to post more than two jobs over the next year, you should consider a job posting packet. See pricing page for details.
- We email a link to your job posting to thousands of our registered job seekers.
- You can post the same job for multiple geographical locations, all in one job posting. Some sites require a separate posting for each location, we do not.
- You have unlimited text to describe your job posting.
- Some sites require job seekers to pay to be able to view ‘all’ the jobs or ‘complete’ job descriptions. We do not! How would you feel about paying to post a job then having that site charge job seekers to see all the jobs? We don’t.
- Some sites require job seekers to register simply to search jobs. We do not. If a site does, it may cause job seekers to leave the site as they do not want to register merely to view jobs. Would you shop at a store that required you to stop at the door and provide personal information just to look around? We don’t.
- We are typically on the first page of Bing, Google and Yahoo for the search term ‘actuarial jobs’ and ‘actuary jobs’.
- We have an excellent balance of the number of visitors versus the number of job postings. Some sites have too many jobs relative to the number of job seekers which makes it hard to find your job. If you consider our number of visitors to number of jobs ratio, we have a great balance. Here’s the formula for success…not too many jobs on a site plus a lot of visitors equals more people viewing your job. This means your job will not get lost among thousands of jobs from other companies. Just because a site has more traffic does not mean more people will see your job.
- We provide you with a Company Profile at no charge. The Company Profile allows you to add and display descriptive information about your company. Your Company Profile will also contain a list of all your jobs listed on Actuary.com.
- We do not charge extra if you pay for your posting via invoice. Some sites do. You may pay by charge card or be invoiced. Either way, you pay the same price.
- We use the industry’s leading job board software by Job Target.
- You can save your job as a job template to save on entering the same information for another posting.
- You may take advantage of an Applicant Tracking System of your very own in your Employer’s Account.
- You can choose how you want candidates to apply. Jobs seekers may apply via your own company website/URL, an email address you supply, through your employer account on Actuary.com, by mail or by fax.
- You can edit your job posting online at any time, as many times as your want, at no extra charge.
- Job Seekers can see a map of your job location directly from your job posting.
- You can search our resume databank for free (less job seeker contact information). Simply sign up for a free employer account and search. This gives you the opportunity to try it out before you buy.
- You can prescreen job seekers by asking questions and filtering out non-qualifying job seekers during the application process.
- You can change out one job for another during your job posting period. In essence, our job postings act as job slots which allow you the freedom to change out jobs at any time.
- We sell display advertising for increased exposure.
- We can accept feeds from corporate websites or applicant tracking systems. We are already set up on Hodes/Findley, TMP Pathways, eQuest, and JWT EasyPost.
- We would be happy to enter your job for you at no additional charge.