From the top skills required to succeed in life and work to the 5 lessons you’ll learn the hard way, here are the top career articles shared this past week!
- The Top Skills You Need to Succeed at Work — and at Home
LinkedIn’s “Mind the Skills Gap” asked some of the world’s most successful business leaders to reveal the skills they’re honing.
- How Sleep (Or The Lack Of It) Affects Your Work Performance
Did you know, a person’s concentration and the amount and quality of work declines by 30% because of lack of sleep?
- The 10 Greatest Working-Life Anthems
Need some music to wind down after a long day of work? Here are the 10 greatest working life anthems.
- Five Life Lessons You Can Only Learn Against Your Will
Some lessons have to be learned the hard way, like how to survive crushing embarrassment. In this Forbes article, Liz Ryan reviews 5 life and work lessons no one likes to learn.
- 18 Different Ways to Rebound When Your Job Search Is Wearing You Down
Are you suffering from job-search fatigue? Here are 18 ways to re-energize your search!