Survive your office Christmas party and learn how to answer the dreaded “what do you do” question at other holiday gatherings, with these top career articles from the past week.
- A Guide to Surviving the Office Christmas Party
Use these tips to survive your office Christmas party without being a topic of conversation for the rest of the year.
- Is It Time To Quit Your Job?
You’re tired, burnt out and underpaid. Is it time to quit your job? Find out.
- Why We HATE Writing Cover Letters
No, it’s not just you. Everyone hates writing cover letters. Here’s why, and how you can make it more enjoyable.
- 7 Better Ways to Answer “What Do You Do?”
Do you hate answering this question at social gatherings? Here are some new ways to respond to spark a conversation.
- 10 Mistakes New Managers Make
Did you just take over a new management position? Avoid making these 10 common mistakes.