Every week, the Actuary.com Employment Blog revisits the week’s top career articles. This week, we learn how to write a standout LinkedIn headline, the dos and don’ts of business meetings, and more!
- How to Write a Standout LinkedIn Headline
Get noticed on LinkedIn with an eye-catching headline. Try these 5 tips to get started.
- 10 Things You Should Know About Work by the Time You’re 30
Mastering work skills can take the length of your career, but here are some things you should be able to do with confidence by the time you turn 30 years old.
- 3 Reasons Your Resume’s Not as Strong as You Think it Is
Are you struggling to land an interview after applying to several jobs? It’s time to take a second look at your resume.
- Ten Things Never To Do In A Staff Meeting
Meetings are an oftentimes-unpleasant part of everyone’s job. Learn the dos-and-don’ts of business meeting etiquette.
- Can My Employer Hold Me To A Two-Year Commitment?
What do you give up if you leave a job early after signing an employment contract?
Looking for a new job? Sign up for a free job seeker account at Actuary.com for access to the newest and freshest opportunities available!