Every week, the Actuary.com Employment Blog revisits the week’s top career articles. This week, we review failure, low-ball salary offers, and job-hunting while pregnant.
- Corny, But So True: 3 Life Lessons Failure Teaches You
There are some lessons in life that can only be learned from failure, like the value of persistence.
- How To Successfully Talk About Failure In A Job Interview
We all make mistakes. Learn how to talk about these failures during a job interview.
- How To Describe Your Last Job In An Interview For A New Job
Describing your last position in an interview can reveal a lot about your personality, attitude and work ethic.
- Why You Should Never Accept a Low-Ball Salary Offer
If you’ve ever been promised more money by management after a certain amount of time, you’ll know why you shouldn’t
- Baby On Board! How To Job Search While Pregnant
Job-hunting while pregnant is an entirely different challenge. Read these tips on how to land a new job while you’re job searching for two.
Looking for a new job? Sign up for a free job seeker account at Actuary.com for access to the newest and freshest opportunities available!